<VV> [fastvair] Fwd: Jay Leno's $50K Rampside

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 14:22:12 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/2/09 11:15:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

I think  we should figure out who did all of the "education" Jay got about
the  history of the Corvair vs. Nader, it's right out of some hardcore
'vair
enthusiasts playbook (so nice to see the truth for a change).   That would
be
the person that should extend and invitation on behalf of  CORSA.

I suspect it was Mr. Williams at Cali 'vairs, but I could be  wrong.

Regards,
Joel

I suspect it was Dave Statland, who sold him the LM coupe.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun