<VV> Corvair mentioned in another GM timeline

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 2 18:56:19 EDT 2009

The book actually came out in 1965. We are all lucky the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration) did come out after his indictment on industrialization. The first chapter was the ONLY one that was about the Corvair. In his book he stated the MOST unsafe vehicle ever made was the pre-'68 VW Microbus. I wonder what he thinks about the new Smart cars?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado