<VV> '65 Engine to Body Seal Screws

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 3 06:55:34 EDT 2009

When I rebuild any of my engines I always change any sheet metal screws smaller than 1/4-20 to that size. It's an easy drill out to correct size and run a 1/4-20 tap through it. Makes hunting for the right size fastener easier and if, like me you are of the more "experienced" age it's way easier starting a larger screw!
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com