<VV> screws

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 11:33:12 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/3/2009 7:45:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
yenko117 at yahoo.com writes:

Good  call Mark - I do indeed use them for this very same purpose. One time
I went  through a Corvair only salvage yard and stripped 12 cars worth of
these  fasteners. They sure do come in  handy.

Mike
YS-117

So if you see ol' Mike hanging around outside one of your club meetings,
you better check out your car before you head home. You might have just got
"un-screwed"!

<grin>

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette

**************Shop Inspiron, Studio and XPS Laptops at Dell.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222616459x1201464730/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.d
oubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218145%3B37264238%3Bd)