<VV> Was "Corvair mentioned in another GM timeline" now "Crashworthiness"

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Wed Jun 3 21:37:24 EDT 2009

I was always interested in the OFFSET crash tests. That puts more stress on
one side more than the full frontal crash. That is the most common accident
scenario. Many vehicles that pass the government and vehicle manufacturer
tests often fail the frontal offset test. Another thought to ponder. Jason
Cesana

All of which simply proves Fudd's First Law of Opposition...."If you push
something hard enough, it will fall over!"  I mean to hell with
engineering....if you design to a government mandated specification, and
then design a test that exceeds the limits of that specification by
300-400%...you are "proving" just about as much as Fudd's Law does!