<VV> camaro and corvair compatibility

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 4 16:04:01 EDT 2009

Hears an idea that I'm sure someone has thought of and I'd love to hear the input. I was looking at the picture on my desktop of a '69 Baldwin Motion camaro and thinking: "that front lower metal apron would make my corvair look really aggressive with it's brake scoops and fog light holes."
Then it occurred to me how many parts are similar between the corvair and camaro. Excluding the obvious lack of turn indicator lights and license plate indention on the '69 camaro front lower apron, how much more different are the 2 in dimensions from one another, because using the apron and grafting it into the corvair and creating spots from the turn indicators would look pretty cool!
Any one done that before?

'65 Monza 95hp PG "Sweet Caroline"
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace