<VV> Crashworthiness humor

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 08:29:51 EDT 2009

Hi Bob

That's a good idea! I have got a fair few of the van in 'Yurrp', some of them outside the house in France we were buying when we drove it down (hence the cement mixers etc!).

I am away for the weekend, but I will try to remember when I get back - and feel free to remind me if (when!) I forget!

Cheers

Alan