<VV> NECC Announcement: The Host Hotel for the July 12th Roebling Road Time Trials

Lacki, Allan V AVLacki at pplweb.com
Fri Jun 5 09:25:27 EDT 2009

NECC Announcement:  The Host Hotel for the July 12th Roebling Road Time
Trials:

Jameson Inn of Pooler / Savannah
125 Bourne Ave.
Pooler, Georgia   31322
Phone: 912-748-0017
Fax: 912-748-9666
E-Mail: pooler.ga at jamesoninns.com
Website:  http://www.jamesoninns.com/Hotel_Detail.asp?pHotelID=SJ1427

The Jamison Inn is conveniently located near Exit 102 off I-95.  It is
only 8 miles
from the Roebling Road track.

When you make your reservation, be sure to mention NECC to qualify for
our
special discount room rate of  $74 plus tax.

Emily is our point of contact at the front desk.

Al Lacki for NECC

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately, and delete the original message.