<VV> Pushing up the rear

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 10:05:46 EDT 2009

Arend,
The shocks have nothing to do with the ride height... but yes, Mike  is
correct in that the rear springs are different from each other in the  rear. I
believe the left side is longer.
I replaced the springs in my 64 700 a while back... got the springs from
Lon Wall. It's riding fine still.
The only other thing that *might* work is get some "spring spacers" and see
 if that helps (if you can find such a thing in Europe)... but I doubt it
will do  what you want.
Good luck!
Lonzo

In a message dated 6/5/2009 9:43:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,