<VV> Brakes

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 6 19:51:00 EDT 2009

Well,
Today I got in to the brake problem I had at Beaverun.
As has been told the left front brake was dragging and destroyed the drum by
over heating it. Also wrecked the loner drum from Chuck.
The trailing brake shoe has worn down to the rivits from the inside edge
toward the outside edge. It appears the shoe was cocking itself somehow. The
outer edge looked fine but, when I got it off and cleaned it up it was
obvious. The hold down springs were all in place. I don't have a clue as to
what made it do that.
Ya'll???

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair