<VV> converting to Alternator

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jun 8 11:38:51 EDT 2009

If you have access to the Tech Guide there's a good article in there
on doing the conversion.  On our GB I used the base of the old
regulator as a terminal block for the wiring.  It does work better,
BTW, if you run a wire from the sense terminal to the battery, I'm
pretty sure that's in the article.

--Bryan