<VV> Bilstein Shocks

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Mon Jun 8 12:37:15 EDT 2009

There were Corvair-specific Bilsteins made in limited quantities (I'll
have to dig in my garage for the correct numbers for you) and I know
there has been some experimentation with "general" Bilsteins (and from
an old email came up with both FC and EM part numbers that appear to
work), but I don't recall anyone posting LM numbers from the "general
application" shocks...

Bill