<VV> converting to Alternator

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 16:29:22 EDT 2009

Does not matter which way you spin the alternator, it will work.  It will
last a good deal longer if you use the "front?" housing and fan from the
Corvair alternator, though.  It is a matter of pushing the air through the
alternator rather than trying to pull the air through.  It will, however,
now indicate the wrong (lower than actual)amperage and also use up a couple
more horses.

Later, JR