<VV> V8 Conversion

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 9 13:10:12 EDT 2009

The 215 aluminum block is a neat setup.  At one time Kennedy Engineered Products of California made an adaptor set for this bolt up.  You basically put the small, light V8 in place of the flat 6, and added a rad up front.

A buddy of mine in Ontario, Canada did one of these and it was very stock looking and had lots of go, plus handled really nicely (he added bigger rims and tires).

The website for KEP only shows VW adaptors now, but maybe they have some old adaptors in stock (Hah!).

Dave, Calgary
68 Kelmark
66 Corsa 140-4 Vert
70 Zed 28 Camaro one owner.