<VV> The NECC needs your support

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 19:41:49 EDT 2009

Years ago we had a lot more stock or nearly stock Corvairs on the track than we seem to have today. It was really neat to see all the Corvair drivers on the track.

For many years there has been a group of 30 hardcore guys that support Corvair track days with the remainder of the field being first time or very limited track time drivers. These were all great Corvair events and we all had fun.

When Bayshore first ran Pocono, we had club members with senior division show cars run their cars on the track just to support the club and the event. Family and friends would turn out and volunteer to work corner stations, registration, timing, tech, etc., etc.

It is this type of support that makes these events possible.

The NECC needs your support.

Roy