<VV> [fastvair] DRIVERS!!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 9 19:44:01 EDT 2009

Well folks,
The day has come that I knew was on the horizon. As of Friday I join the
ranks of the unemployed.
As the Alice Cooper tune goes, Schools Out For Summer!
That also makes my decision for the convention. I will do the Roebling Road
event but not the convention.
The project we were working on is finishing up and as a contract person you
know you will go before any direct employees. I have been prepping for this
day so I will enjoy a few months off then, start shooting out resumes. There
is a better than good chance I will be called back if some projects that
went on hold due to the economy get freed up. We'll see. In the mean time I
look forward to hitting the track with my Corvair friends.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

Here's the current list of drivers who have indicated they are coming to the
NECC's Roebling Road Time Trials.  Get on this list!  All cars welcome!
Stock to full out race!  Yes, even non-Corvairs! Go to NECCMOTORSPORTS.COM
to register.
1.       Kevin Poe
2.       Eddie Meadows
3.       Rick Norris