<VV> Jacksonville Raffle car

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Jun 10 12:09:29 EDT 2009

I'd like the opportunity to thank all the chapters and individuals who have bought tickets on the Jacksonville Raffle Car.
There are still a few Chapters who have not returned any unsold tickets, tickets stubs, and money to us.  With the convention right around the corner we would like to ask the following Chapters to return what they have within the next week or so.  We will be busy during the convention and we would like to keep the raffle car accounting seperate from the convention.  You are of course more then welcome to bring your tickets stubs to the convention to drop in the drum.
If you see your Chapter listed here, can you please get in touch with them and let them know please?
Still outstanding:
VICE
NJACE
Delaware Valley
Resurrection Corvairs of Yonkers
Long Island Corvairs
Central New York Corvair
Keystone Corvair
Lehigh Valley Corvair
Blue Mountain Corvair
Philadelphia Corvair
Central Virginia Corvair
Heart of Georgia Corvair
East Tennesee Corvair
Mid-Ohio Vair Force
Friends of Corvair
Vacationland Corvair
Corvair Club of Cinncinnati
Circle City Corvairs
Mad Anthony Corvair
Detroit (have spoken with Pete, this is a reminder)
West Michigan Corvair
Chicagoland Corvair
Mid-Continent Corvair
Corvair Midwest