<VV> OT: Camaro, Camaro!!!! NO VAIR

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:53:25 EDT 2009

I wouldn't own a first year car, did it once when the Lumina came out. It
spent more time in the shop than out, body issues, interior issues, motor
issues. A real POS so I'd never own any first year car again. Granted the
Lumina was a super POS car in general but it was poorly built. I bet the
Camaro was slapped together as fast as possible to get them out after being
2 years late so buyer beware. I have seen a  silver and red one at local
dealerships. They are finally starting to grow on me, at first I thought the
grill was warmed over from 80's Montes but the more I see the more I like.
Wonder if GM ( Government Motors) will make them stop producing them, I bet
Vettes are doomed for sure, Osama will see to it. Of course Vettes have
looked Japanese for a few years now so maybe their reign is over, too bad if
so but who can afford one anyway?

Even more no Vair content:

I think the way to go is buy one of the real POS Vettes like a C4 real cheap
then put the old body kit on it. I saw one on display at Teds Garage ( an
eating place that had Corvairs on display for Corvair content) and it was
really cool, the modern suspension and computer goodies then really go nuts
and do so bolt ons and give it some guts and away we go.
Flame suit at the ready.

BBRTAH