<VV> Opinions needed

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 13 14:44:14 EDT 2009

All, I have managed to find another project car to replace the Monza
that I have (it has a few rust issues).   My question to the group is
this:  I put AC in the old car - Sanden compressor, trunk mounted
condenser, etc. - what I am pondering is whether to remove all of the AC
parts for possible sale or installation in the new car, or should I just
leave them in the old car?  I am hoping to sell the old one as a project
and I can't decide if the AC would make any difference.  It should be
noted that the rust issues with the car are not unsurmountable (I have
had a couple of people say it is readily fixable) and the overall car is
solid; it's just more than I can afford to take on right now.
Suggestions, opinions and comments will be appreciated.

Jim Houston
'65 Monza coupe