<VV> Opinions/mosquitos in Florida

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 18:11:40 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/14/09 1:50:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Taruffi57 at aol.com writes:

I have  lived in Central Fla. for 39-1/2 yrs. and virtually never see
mosquitos.   Just friendly dolphins, cranes and   gators........   :-)
Oh, and
"crackers".   Maybe in the swampy coastal areas and  Everglades.

My memories of Florida mosquitoes go back to the days in the late '50's
when I was hitchhiking from Detroit to Miami and back-- mostly on US25 and
US27.  Maybe things got blown out of proportion in my memory.

I do know they were worse than the Michigan bugs--which made summertime
miserable (not the only things-95°+  temp. & 95% humidity--but  ya'll have
that in Florida, no?

Scotty from Hollyweird

.
**************Choose the home loan that saves you the most $$$. Agents