<VV> DETROIT AREA CORVAIR HOMECOMING

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Jun 17 08:27:36 EDT 2009

DETROIT AREA CORVAIR CLUB HOMECOMING
August 20-23, 2009
Mark your calendars and make plans for the annual DACC Homecoming. While
the details and schedule are still forthcoming many of our favorite
things and some surprises are on hand. The Comfort Inn Clocktower at
40445 Ann Arbor Road, Plymouth, MI 48170 will again be our headquarters.
You can plan on Ken Pepke style hospitality, cruises, tours, judging,
'drive in' movies, DJ, races and awards. Call the Comfort Inn (734)
455-8100 for special rate reservations and be sure to mention “Corvair
Event”.

As of this writing we are planning on a tour of the GM Heritage Museum on
Friday August 21... But due to economic conditions at GM, they must make
a $10 per person charge and the hours will be limited to 10: AM till 2:
PM.  Be sure to mark the registration form and include the fee with your
Homecoming registration.  This must be done in advance.

Visit the DACC WEBSITE:  dacc.provide.net for 2009 Homecoming
Registration