<VV> PG Corvair stalling in DRIVE

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 10:48:22 EDT 2009

I have a 64 Greenbriar that will run in neutral but stalls as soon as
it is
shifted into gear. Any ideas as to what is happening? I do not
understand how
the transmission can stall the engine that way and my mechanic could
not offer
any suggestions. Thank you for your ideas.

It's not running on all 6!  Always the problem IF  everything is
adjusted correctly...

ps  get a different Mechanic!!   one that understands dual carburation
at least!  OR

If they are a friend...  learn together!

ps  go to my website.. LINKS / TECHPAGES  for easy to understand
instructions on "Balancing Carbs"

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm