<VV> Newby questions re convention....

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 17 11:15:23 EDT 2009

Just send them a blank check and they'll figure it out for you! No just kidding. Are you going to the banquet or any of the tours? Are you buying shirts or other memorabilia? Are you registering as a family or just yourself? I sent them around $250 to register my family, a couple of shirts, a tour, and the banquet. Looking forward to Jacksonville! See you in a month.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado