<VV> [SPAM?] Turbo carb Questions

Duane, Jim E. JDuane at advprograms.com
Fri Jun 19 07:34:57 EDT 2009

Hi Bob.

1.  Who knows with the little buggers?

2.  Yes, gravity.

3.  Prevents fuel from leaving the tube.  Might provide some restriction to fuel flow.  Might provide for smooth transition to off-idle to high-speed operation.  Might provide for a more full accel pump squirt.  Then again, might be there to force you to remove the carb to see if it's there!!!  :>)

It is tough to determine if it is or is not in there without inverting the carb.  With the Carters, if it runs well then don't mess with it.  Don't ask me how I know!  ;>)

Jim Duane

180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA