<VV> Cooling Boosted Corvairs Re: You know your Turbo is working when...

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 09:01:25 EDT 2009

 Of course, carrying around THAT much water has serious practicality issues. Clearly a Corvair engine can't run at max power indefinitely due to cooling limitations. So, you do all the usual stuff, clean out the fins, get rid of the lower shrouds, etc., and do the best you can.

On the other hand, installing one of a number of water cooled flat 6s means the water isn't expended... <G>