<VV> Compact Car Show

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 13:28:03 EDT 2009

With any luck at all, I will be one of them "token" Corvairs.
Cleveland is not all that far from Buffalo.
Good opportunity to take in the Rock and Roll Museum.
Appreciate some of the Corvair's Competition.
And maybe meet up with some other Corvair folks.

Personally, I think this is a great idea, and hope it works out.
Its kind of like a one time opportunity.
So I am trying to make it.
I once for a short time had a Comet, and a Falcon, and more recently had a
Valaiant.

Other makes shows can be interesting as well.
I have a Thunderbird and have a Thunderbird convention coming 5 miles from
my house in August too.

And in Grtand Island NY, there is a Ford Retractible convention coming to
town.
I don't have one, but I will not miss this event!

Gasry Swiatowy
so many cars, so little time!