<VV> Cooling Boosted Corvairs Re: You know your Turbo is working when...

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 22:20:17 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/21/09 9:33:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
frankcb at aol.com writes:

We can see this in the extreme case for NOx emissions from  diesels.  With
their 20+:1 CR, water-cooled diesels have an even tougher  time than
gas-engined cars meeting NOx specs.  Mercedes has a model that  requires use of a
urea solution being injected into the engine to counteract  the NOx formation
produced from a cold start.  Wonder what kind of alarm  goes off for the
driver if he lets the urea solution tank run  dry??<GGGGG>
Frank  Burkhard

Its called the pizzonitt alarm.

I'd like the environmentalist radicals to be introduced to the peachy odor
in say, a place called Auschwitz

Scotty from Hollyweird

.
steps!