<VV> [SPAM?] Re: Turbo everyday operation question

Duane, Jim E. JDuane at advprograms.com
Mon Jun 22 07:37:41 EDT 2009

I am the proud owner of a 180 Chevy and a '08 Saab 9-3 (Both GMs ironically).  Both are as addictive as dark chocolate, though!  There really isn't any special treatment that either really need.  The "loose nut behind the wheel" is a turbo's biggest threat.  Watch your gauges!!!  Idle that hot turbo for a couple of minutes after a spirited run.  Regularly scheduled maintenance, a cool head and a cool turbo when shutting down.

Jim Duane

180 Corsa CVT
210 HP Saab 9-3 (and I can get 34 MPG on the highway I want!)
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA