<VV> Oil pressure shut off switch

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Tue Jun 23 21:37:39 EDT 2009

I haven't tried this but...  it would be simple (and very inexpensive)
to design a circuit that would use the signal from a pressure sender to
switch the idiot light to ground and shut off power to the fuel pump.
Add a 556 and you could put a delay into the fuel pump shut off to allow
a pre start prime.  Easily hidden for a stock look.  --J.B.