<VV> milky stain

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 25 18:28:04 EDT 2009

Marc,

Actually I DO know about the anodizing. Just never encountered a stain
quite like what this one looks like. As you know, most everything here in
the rustbelt corrodes, including aluminum. So wheel well and rocker trim
usually gets sandblasted and eaten alive first, and factory anodizing
usually is the first casualty. That's what I'm used to seeing. Disregarding
the stains, if the installation marks weren't present, you'd swear this is
still NOS trim, not used trim.

Much appreciate the suggestion.

-Mark