<VV> Emission vs. Mileage Re: Road test No Corvair

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 20:11:19 EDT 2009

Chuck,
     You'd have to Google Tier 1 vs Tier 2 emissions to see the actual values.  By the way, we are now in Tier 3 for today's cars.  I was talking about the emissions that the Corvair had to meet which was well before Tier 1.  When I had my Corvairs tested in the 60s, they only checked for CO and HC (hydrocarbon) emissions at IDLE speed.  Those days nobody worried about NOx.
      Frank Burkhard.