<VV> Which one should it be?

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 21:20:13 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
I'm working on an UltraVan and the electric fuel pump has quit... I may have jixed myself because I knocked the lead wire off the ignition switch, causing a "no power situation" at the pump... I figured out the pump wasn't energized, took the dash apart and found the loose wire and fixed that... now, 4 days later, the pump is out... there's power, but no pump.
Anyway, this one is the little brass block type, and I have no idea what the pressure is... I have two choices at my local parts place, a 3-5 psi and a 5-9 psi... I know of no pressure regulator, and this one is a 140 engine with no secondaries...
Which one should I get?
Thanks for the help!
Lonzo