<VV> window price stickers

Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 22:00:55 EDT 2009

I have a file that can produce an exact replica of a 68 window sticker that is blank.  I could also enter all

the information exact as it was on the 68's if you have the complete information to furnish me.

I obtained this from an original sticker that was with the  68  I bought so I know mine is correct but I have no knowledge of where you can obtain the option codes for options that were not on my car.

I also do not know if the 68 blank sticker is the same as other year models.

Wayne Stutts