<VV> Spare tire

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 15:54:07 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/29/09 5:54:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

So,
You have extreme green slime??
Sounds like a medical  condition.
Too bad Billy Mays won't be around to help you
clean it  up!
TLH

I don't think anyone on this list wants to have what killed Billy
Mays--congestive heart failure (enlarged heart.)
I've lived with this condition (medicated, of course) for 10 years--which
is about twice what was predicted for me.  And no, the medication has
nothing with my mental state (the M.D.'s at Kaiser check me out regularly on
this.)

Scotty from Hollyweird

.