<VV> Carb Venturi Cluster Part Numbers

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Jun 29 21:36:29 EDT 2009

The casting cluster number you are looking for is #20338, which is
Rochester part number #7029337.  Now for the rest of the story: In 2000
the late Bob Ballew wrote an article titled "Proper Idling and Why It
Doesn't???"  in which he stated there are six different venturi clusters
all cast with #20338 on the cluster arm.  His advice: "The only way I
have been able to match up the carbs on my engines is to measure the
holes in the idle tubes, the idle air bleed, the high speed air bleed
and the high speed siphon break hole."
Jim Davis