<VV> Axle Bearings

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 30 00:17:14 EDT 2009

If you mean you can rotate the bearing housing axially only 1/8th of an
inch, that is not enough. But if you mean you can push the bearing
housing an 1/8th of an inch along the axis of the axle, that is too
much. i.e. the bearing housing should not move any up and down the axle,
but it should have lots of freedom to rotate in all the directions the
barrel shaped roller allow.

Frank DuVal