<VV> credit cards and CORSA

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 07:40:10 EDT 2009

Board Member Scott Morehead has already made that suggestion, or at least
something similar, 6 months ago.  Issues include all the paperwork needed --
time IS money too.   plus having all the CC logos plastered on the web site
(at least that is how i read the docs).   Is something to talk about, but
there is no free lunch,  only gimmicks that look free.   <check the interest
rates you pay for using that plastic,  ouch>.

Oh,   To really get the boards attentionsl,  I suggest using an OLD idea and
emailing the board directly - corsabod at corvair.org  and not relying on them
to find it in all the noise of a general forum.  To me, VV, CC, et al, are
greaet for tech, once all the water cooler talk is thrown out.  Some days,
the water cooler chat exceeds the ability to filter the grumbling from the
really good ideas.

tim mahler
board member