<VV> Engine Cooling Air Flow

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 10:07:42 EDT 2009

I agree with Marc, but if you are saying that the front ducts are open
(where the heater ducting attaches) then the thermostats won't open because you
 have continuous full air flow out the front ducts.  I would permanently
close the front ducts with pieces of sheet metal so the thermostats can
function  properly allowing the engine to warm up and run as designed (you say
the engine  is not in a Corvair right)?

Bob Hall

In a message dated 6/30/2009 9:04:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,