<VV> Anybody wanna Posi-Traction Diff?

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jun 30 10:27:04 EDT 2009

Group, I am in the process of cleaning out a storage box
where I've been hiding Corvair parts for several years.
This past weekend I did an inventory of the remaining
transaxles and found a couple of posi's in the collection.
I have one very nice 1964 4 speed posi transaxle for $250
and one not as clean but should be okay 1965 4 speed posi
transaxle for $175. They are currently in Western PA but
could go to the Detroit area, or could be delivered to the
Convention for the price of a tank of gas. Let me know
off-line. Thanks!! Oh yeah, I also found an original 1960
manual transaxle (aluminum case 3-speed!!) but that one is
not for sale! - Caveman Pete