<VV> Help needed in Ft. Myers, FL

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 30 14:57:07 EDT 2009

I received a call from a new Corvair owner in Ft. Myers who thinks she might have ruined her 1968 110 engine by losing the belt. Said the car stopped and she saw white smoke from the exhaust. More importantly, this is a bit far for me to help her out other than by telephone, so I am checking to see if anyone is in the area who can give her a hand, possibly sell her an engine, recommend a mechanic, etc. Apparently she is the second owner of the car and wants to keep it original and driving. It just got a new top, but she also needs a couple of bolts for it. Drop me a line and I will give her a call with the information you can provide. Thanks,
Grant Young