<VV> Red light - more than one!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 20:36:53 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/30/2009 4:16:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

I would  agree that a buzzer might be useful in a convertible when the top
is
down  and the sun is behind you.  I typically block the sun with my hand
from
time to time under those conditions in order to see if the light is  on.
Later, JR

I think that is why the Turbos all had the warning buzzer - So when  you
over-boosted the motor for too long, you could still hear the problem over
that police siren wailing behind you!

Right Rocco?

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette