<VV> '62 Wagon Gasps

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 07:45:05 EST 2009

Hi Ron,

Did you just recently replace or work on the distributor?  If so, you might
want to check the orientation of the distributor weights and point cam.  It
is possible to get them in backwards and it will cause the symptoms you
describe.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!