<VV> 2009 Performance workshop

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 12:16:18 EST 2009

Just wanted to send out a short reminder on pre registering for the PW. I'll be?finalizing the payments to?my PayPal account (aeroned at aol.com) on Wednesday at 6 PM central time. Of course, you will be able to register on site (we'll take your money anytime!).

If you're reading this and find your self asking, "What's the 2009 Performance Workshop all about?"
Well, it's the perfect cure for winter weather induced cabin fever. We'll be gathering in Indy this year to talk about Corvairs and making them faster and handle better and lots of other stuff. Everyone is welcome, you don't need to be a member of a "prestigious race team." You can find details on the Performance Corvair Group Web site: http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html

See you all there!
Ned