<VV> 140 eng parts

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:52:33 EST 2009

Don't forget the Corvair Ranch. Jeff put together a matched set of bored
cylinders, new pistons mounted on cleaned up rods with new rings for a very
fair price. That engine resides in my daughter's '64. That engine
compartment is so oil-free now and oil usage is negligible. Plenty of
compression. I'm very satisfied.

--
Tom in Baltimore
www.geocities.com/hughest_tom/car_pics/