<VV> LM Brakes

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 18:53:17 EST 2009

Actually Jim it does...

There are several errors with the brake size listing being one of them.

There are other errors where torque values are off inch lbs vs. foot lbs and
so forth.

The biggest brakes goe where the most weight is...

Front engine cars in front...

Rear engine cars in the back....

Rick Loving

Subject: Re: <VV> LM Brakes

Then the shop manual needs to be rewritten:  Specifications, Page S2,
Brakes (Section 5):  Brake lining (Bonded) Width - Front ...  2.5",
Rear .... 2.0"  .....

Jim