<VV> Disc Brakes - EM...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 2 20:25:30 EST 2009

One additional point to consider if choosing which end to put the
discs on.  Discs on the front are *much* more predictable in terms of
stability under braking.

Now, since we are talking about an EM, I have it on pretty good
authority that an early could indeed use more brakes if being driven
hard.  A late is quite a different matter, as the drum size
difference is considerable.

--Bryan