<VV> 110 0ver 102

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Mar 2 21:39:20 EST 2009

I loved my 102 in my 63 coupe with a 4 speed with a 3.27:1 diff.  I like to
shift and because of a lack of torque you really have to shift a lot, but
when you are in the right gear it really moved out.  At the top end of the
rpm band, it really pulled hard.  It's by far my favorite early engine.  I
would never put one in a FC because of lack of bottom end torque.

Dp