<VV> LM Brakes vs. Malibu Brakes

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Mon Mar 2 21:48:35 EST 2009

One of the reasons why I can go down the road to an auto
parts store and find Corvair parts in stock is because the
same parts fit other, more popular vehicles. Popularity =
profits to stores like Car Quest or Advanced Auto or NAPA.
LM Corvair brake shoes interchange with my son's '67 small
block powered Malibu - only reversed end for end. As for
reading instructions (or manuals) you could say that I am
challenged in that area... - Caveman Pete