<VV> LM Brakes

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 00:10:26 EST 2009

I just checked my 1950 -1965 GM Parts interchange manual. According to the
manual, the early model brake drums are shared with the Chevy II. The late
model drums are not shared with any other car (Of course, we all know that
there are mistakes in manuals).

Dave Thompson
63 spyder Vert with Chevy II drums :)