<VV> Myrtle Beach & Wood Wheels

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Mar 3 10:17:09 EST 2009

First off, I am really tired of winter up here in the
Northeast. This morning it started out in single digits
and just now climbed UP to 10 degrees! So I need a break
and my plan is to go to the Corvair event in Myrtle Beach
on the 13th and 14th. I'll be meeting Jeff Barrett there
to pick up the CPF Fuel Injected Corvair engine. Also, I
have been entrusted to sell a few really rare parts for
some friends who can't make the event. In the collection
are several factory wood steering wheels Two have the hubs
and one does not. What year? I dunno! Come on out to the
event and maybe you can tell me. I do know that they were
never offered on a 1960 model. Another rare item that will
be offered is a complete set of Cal Custom early model
front bumperettes. I think there are three pieces and
brackets. When is the last time you saw some of these?
I've got some other stuff and am working on the list since
you guys all want a list. So now I'm a list maker. See you
in sunny South Carolina? - Caveman Pete